As a mother of two children who has experienced four corporate relocations, I understand the importance of finding a community that meets all of your family members’ needs. My goal is to simplify that process for you!
I grew up in the Foxcroft neighborhood in the SouthPark area and graduated from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. After five years in banking with Bank of America, I sold marketing services and technology to Fortune 500 companies in the food, financial services, high tech, and telecommunications industries. This required listening to my clients, identifying their needs, and working with others to provide solutions. I look forward to delivering the same level of service to you!
On a more personal level, I enjoy pilates, golfing, reading, boating, and spending time with my family.
REAL ESTATE ACHIEVEMENTS
- Gold Level Sales Leader, Ballantyne Office 2013 & 2014
- Silver Level Sales Leader, Ballantyne Office 2010 & 2012 & 2015
- Bronze Level Sales Leader, Ballantyne Office, 2011
- Relocation Service Award, 2011
- Office Sales Leader, Ballantyne Office, 2010 - 2016
- Platinum Level Quality Service Award, 2010 - 2016
- Licensed in NC and SC
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Superior School of Real Estate Graduate
- Ninja Sales Trained
- Ballantyne Country Club (BCC) member
- BCC Rally Committee 2008-2016
- Junior Achievement of the Carolinas instructor
- Ardrey Kell High School PTA member
- Ballantyne Breakfast Club member
- Former Girl Scouts of America parent volunteer
- St. Matthew Catholic Church member
- Charlotte Catholic High School Alumni Association member